Our client – international electronics manufacturing service company with operations in Norway, Sweden, Lithuania, Germany, China and USA. With 1200 highly skilled employees, this company manufactures and delivers anything from fully assembled electronic circuit boards to complete end products for customers globally. At this moment in Kaunas we are looking:
- Manufacturing and other companies processes improvement;
- Quality costs and other quality KPI analysis;
- Defects cause analysis and improvement actions;
- Improvements (Kaizen) communication to company employees;
- LEAN trainings for employees;
- 5S system coordination.
- Higher education (advantage in engineering, quality field)
- Fluency in English (verbal and written);
- Understanding of quality systems and processes, Lean tools;
- Initiative, communicative, ability to influence others;
- Analytical, data driven approach with an attention to details;
- Good MS Excel skills;
- Experience in manufacturing company;
- Possibility to have business trips.
- Project management skills;
- Knowledge of LEAN, TOC or 6-sigma methods;
- Good MS Access knowledge.
Challenging, varied and exiting job in an informal improving and international environment, competitive salary and benefit package.