Our client is the 3rd largest distributor of electronic components for the manufacturing industry in the world. It still remains a privately owned company, operating in over 220 offices throughout 34 countries, including America, Europe and Asia. Now to work in Kaunas the constantly growing company is looking for a:
Daily reviewing and analyzing the process of existing orders, identifying problems and taking operative actions in solving them. Managing both the existing open orders in the system generated by sales to ensure all parts ship on time, and the forecasted demand of customers to ensure we will continue to be able to ship on time in the future. Constant communication required with both sales and customers throughout the Nordic and Baltic region, and with the corporate offices in the UK, Canada and Singapore.
- A university degree (preferable in business administration or management field);
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Fluent in spoken and written Russian;
- Good computer skills (Excel);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Goal oriented, accurate, highly organized.