Our client – an international leading company in composite industry with head quarter in Denmark and production companies in Lithuania, Spain, China and USA, which covering the whole range from concept and design to manufacturing and distribution. All plants are working with LEAN, but they want to take the next leap forward by employing a Global LEAN manager to become accountable for the LEAN strategy, standardizing of they LEAN tools and implementation in all plants.
Your target is to achieve excellence in our Operations by driving an overall Lean mindset and by implementing new tools and processes. Your responsibilities and primary tasks will be to:
- Define strategy for LEAN and Six-Sigma;
- Standardize LEAN and Six-Sigma tools to roll-out in all plants;
- Establish a LEAN-culture and a foundation for continuous improvements;
- Train colleagues and managers including planning and facilitation of workshops;
- Provide hands-on support at the manufacturing level for improvement of operations and processes;
- Manage cross functional improvement projects across our production sites.
- Min 3 years of practical experience from an industrial company with own production units, where you worked hands-on with LEAN and/or Six Sigma, in a role as main driver of projects and processes;
- A relevant theoretical background within LEAN and/or Six Sigma;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Coaching skills to inspire the managers/colleagues to find the solution themselves, and to see the benefits of supporting your change agenda;
- Strong leadership and project management skills;
- Analytical skills and structured approach to problem solving;
- Personal strengths within communication, personal drive, flexibility and co-operation skills.